Director – Premila Pedapudi | fb.com/hopesidepillars
Women's Bible Study is every Saturday at 3pm EST by ZOOM only. ID: 863 8390 3933, Pass code: 309223
2021 Programming Schedule
6, 2021, 11 am - Women's Ministries' International Day of Prayer
Sermon Title: "HANNAH - Virtuous Living in a Non-Virtuous World", Special Speaker: Mrs. Geri Mueller (PDF)
(Rescheduled from March 21, 2020)
2020 Programming Schedule
Sat. March 21, 2020 - International Day of Women's Prayer
"Virtuous Living" - March 21, 2020. Women's Ministries Special Speaker: Mrs. Geri Mueller (Cancelled)
Sat. August 22, 2020. 11am
- EndItNow Special
Speaker: Mrs.. Premila Pedapudi, Director, HopeSide Pillars-Women's Ministries
2019 Programming Schedule
Watch > March 9, (2nd Sabbath) | Prayer Focus
International Women's Day of Prayer (originally scheduled for March 2) PDF
Watch > June 1, 2019 (1st Sabbath)
"The Call to Arise and Shine" (PDF)
Women's Ministries Emphasis Day
ENCOURAGE, EQUIP, EMPOWER
Women for service to church and community
Encourage women…in their journey as disciples of Jesus Christ
Equip women to grow…in relationship with Christ through prayer, Bible study and discipleship.
Empower women...to use their spiritual gifts to serve and reach others for Christ.
1. Bring glory and honor to God.
2. Encourage women in their walk with the Lord Jesus Christ.
3. Provide an atmosphere for women to develop lasting relationships and their spiritual gifts.
4. Offer opportunities to grow more in love with God, His Word and each other and to
demonstrate that love by our example.
5. Touch the lives of women through Bible Study, worship, prayer, fellowship,
discipleship and love for one another.
6. Encourage spiritual growth and service.
7. To empower spiritual, emotional, physical and social needs of women.
The purpose of Women's Ministries is to:
know God personally
grow in Christlikeness
discover and use spiritual gifts
love and serve others
and in all we do to reflect the beauty of the Lord Jesus Christ