Director – Premila Pedapudi | fb.com/hopesidepillars
HopeSide Pillars - Women's Ministries Relaunch, Sat. Dec. 1, 2018 (Pillars Blank Flyer Ver2) PDF
2019 Programming Schedule
March 2, (1st Sabbath)
International Women's Day of Prayer
June 8 (2nd Sabbath)
Women's Ministries Emphasis Day
August 24 (4th Sabbath)
enditnow Emphasis Day
ENCOURAGE, EQUIP, EMPOWER
Women for service to church and community
Encourage women…in their journey as disciples of Jesus Christ
Equip women to grow…in relationship with Christ through prayer, Bible study and discipleship.
Empower women...to use their spiritual gifts to serve and reach others for Christ.
1. Bring glory and honor to God.
2. Encourage women in their walk with the Lord Jesus Christ.
3. Provide an atmosphere for women to develop lasting relationships and their spiritual gifts.
4. Offer opportunities to grow more in love with God, His Word and each other and to
demonstrate that love by our example.
5. Touch the lives of women through Bible Study, worship, prayer, fellowship,
discipleship and love for one another.
6. Encourage spiritual growth and service.
7. To empower spiritual, emotional, physical and social needs of women.
The purpose of Women's Ministries is to:
• know God personally
• grow in Christlikeness
• discover and use spiritual gifts
• love and serve others
• and in all we do to reflect the beauty of the Lord Jesus Christ