Week 4 – Community-Outreach Matters. When fully developed, this site will feature presentation topics that deal with equipping members for outreach and updating about the various local outreach efforts taking place, and educating the members about church community governance. When on this site, a corresponding live web video channel or Community Channel will also launch on the top side where you see an illustrative graphic. It will also be interactive with social commentary features.
Week 5 - Youth Matters. When there's a week 5 in a month, the emphasis is on Youth or any other topic.
This method and programming style of recurring monthly and weekly themes for the church to promote wholesome living and the hope of life to come, complemented by thematic web video channels and two-way social engagement to expand Gospel Outreach worldwide is original to HopeSide and was first developed in 2009-2010. Our hope and prayer is that God will use this and or any appropriate method to bring people home to His kingdom.
Currently, the content that appears here only shows a recap of whatever happens at HopeSide Church every 4th and 5th week of any month with links to some interesting site theme related articles at the bottom.
Feb. 22, 2020 - Recap
Feb. 29, 2020 - Recap
March 28, 2020 - Recap
April 25, 2020 - Recap
"The Bible–the Authoritative Source of Our Theology" - Isaiah 8:20, NKJV
May 23, 2020 - Recap
May 30, 2020 - Recap
"Creation: Genesis as Foundation-Part 2" - Psalm 19:1, NKJV
June 27, 2020 - Recap
July 25, 2020 - Recap
Aug. 22, 2020 - Recap
Aug. 29, 2020 - Recap
Sept. 26, 2020 - Recap
Oct. 26, 2019 - Recap
Nov. 23, 2019 - Recap
Nov. 30, 2019 - Recap
Dec. 28, 2019 - Recap
- Relationships are the best form of evangelism - Feb., 9, 2012
Anti-same-sex marriage group's racial wedge strategy revealed? - March 27, 2012
Comment: Those claiming to believe in the right thing may not always do the right thing.
World's cities to expand by more than twice the size of Texas by 2030 - Mar. 27, 12
Comment: A lot of outreach work pending as is...
- Tunisian Artist Fights Intolerance - Sept 23, 2012
- In the Netherlands, church growth hinges on community relevance - Mar. 13, 2013
- Health, Ministerial departments summit explores comprehensive ministry - Mar. 22, 2013
- 'Brilliant Bus' shrinking digital divide - April 5, 2013
- Ironically, early Adventists were reluctant missionaries - June 28, 2013
- Seventh-day Adventists and other Churches - July 23, 2013
- EXPERT EXHORTS ADVENTIST LEADERS TO ENCOURAGE 'RADICALS' - Oct. 12, 2013
- New Push For Urban Mission - Oct. 25, 2013
- Cultivating Church Planting in Your Territory - Dec. 11, 2013
- Adventist Community Services Recognized - June 2017
- Evangelism Methods Need To Change - Dec. 15, 2017
- "One Less To Kill" - Feb. 20, 2018
- Many Americans Can't Afford Rent And Food - May 17, 2018
- He's 4 And Feeds The Homeless - March 7, 2019